Why Should You Choose Our Professionals?
You may opt to sell your property independently. However, there are many excellent reasons why you should choose us to assist you in this important undertaking. We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With our extensive contact networks that we have developed through the many national and international organizations, of which we are members, as well as our current and past clients, we will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
What To Look For In An Agent
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
- Education The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and education, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate.
- Experience and Expertise You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past?
- Availability and Commitment Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
- Rapport Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
The big question is, WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH? Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent. We also start with the following 5 steps in determining a Fair Market Value for your homes:
- Start with Measurements: We identify the average per square foot price for recent sales in your neighborhood. This will not necessarily set your base price but this is a step that most buyers will use.
- Find Relevant Properties (often known as Comparables): We look for recently sold homes in your area that are similar. We look at the attributes that make them similar as well as look at the differences.
- Market Research: We look at recently sold homes to see what attracted most buyers. We contact various other Real Estate Professionals who listed homes in your area to determined what attract buyers to their listings. Also looking at the average days a home stays on the market for your area. Remember that markets get hot and cold and this will allow us to determine where your area on this scale.
- Consider All Terms: Price is not the only attribute to a sale. Being flexible with the terms can ultimately attract a larger group of buyers which can lead to a quick, more successful sale. Are you willing to pay some closing cost? Are you able to finance or lease option the sale? Your flexibility can add leverage to the sale.
- It’s Not Personal: Most Sellers are emotional about the sale of their home. Pricing in the long run will be more logical than emotional. Remember, the buyers are buying the house, not your home & memories.