Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings as soon as they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your Real Estate Professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Look for a licensed REALTOR©. State law requires a Real Estate Professional to obtain to obtain a license issued by the Georgia Real Estate Commission. Only about half of those professionals take the additional training to become REALTORS© which require them to adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available evenings and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.